Better Choices, Better Health® Available as an Online Workshop
Ideal for those who cannot attend the traditional 6-week workshop, the Better Choices, Better Health® workshop is also available as an online class. This online workshop is FREE for Allegheny County residents who are living with conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, depression or any other long-term health issue.
The Better Choices, Better Health® Program is supported by Highmark and the Allegheny County Medical Society. This is a program of The United Way of Allegheny County.
You can participate anytime and anywhere you have internet access. Two trained facilitators will lead the on-line workshop, and you will join up to 25 other workshop members. While in the workshop, you will:
- Learn useful ways to deal with pain, fatigue, and stress
- Learn tips to manage your day-to-day activities
- Discover fresh, practical ways to live better and healthier
- Track your goals and celebrate your success
- Share your experience and help others
one or more times
to adjust text size
In Partnership with
A Program of